Here at Bushy Leaze we know that being a parent is a wonderful experience but we also understand that it can sometimes be challenging! Linda Turner, our Senior Family Support Worker, is here to help you through these difficult periods. She can offer guidance and support either in the home or at the Centre and/or put you in touch with any other agencies that can help you through the difficult period.
In addition she can:
- Help parents to have confidence in themselves as parents
- Support healthy lifestyles
- Help with strategies to manage behaviour and offer parenting courses and support
- Sign post, when needed, to other agencies (ie. health, social care, CAB, housing and support families) to access these agencies if necessary
- Encourage families to access the Centre and the facilities on offer to reduce isolation
- Offer baby massage
- Help with debt support
We have a unique blend of courses and parenting programmes on offer from cooking to parenting. The programmes vary from term to term. If you are interested, just ask what is on at the moment or take a look here...
The THOMAS Outreach Programme (TOP)
TOP is a flexible Early Intervention service for young children with impaired social communication/autistic spectrum difficulties and supports these children in their homes and pre-school settings. It is a supportive package delivered by qualified, experienced and friendly staff who work in local TOP teams. The TOP team in East Hampshire are Sarah Brown and Audrey Murch. Find out more....