Together we can make a difference
We are committed to working together with you to build a happy, caring and inclusive environment where everyone is valued.
Welcome to Bushy Leaze Children and Families Centre. We hope our website will give you a good overview of what happens at our Centre.
Bushy Leaze is an integrated Children and Families Centre, offering a range of services and facilities for families and children from the early stages of pregnancy to when children start school, including:
- Maintained Nursery School (Term time only) “Outstanding” (Ofsted September 2012)
- Early Years Education (Term time only) (Ofsted January 2014)
- Children’s Centre “Outstanding” (Ofsted March 2012)
- Specialist support and provision for children with Special Educational Needs
- Outreach services to pre-schools and families
We are very proud of our place at the heart of our community. Everything we do is with children and families in mind. We are always looking for opportunities to develop further and work to respond to the needs of the community. We welcome families and professionals to visit our Centre and see for themselves what we do.
Please do contact us.
20th Nov 2014
Thank you once again for raising the sum of £132.15 for Children in Need. We hope the children enjoyed wearing their pyjamas during their Nursery sessions......
10th Nov 2014
For all the latest news, please read the latest newsletter
4th Nov 2014
If your child will be 4 years old between 1st September 2014 and 31st August 2015 then you are now able to apply online at www.hants.gov.uk/admissions. Alternatively you may ......