A typical day at Bushy Leaze Nursery is full of fun, smiles and laughter. We appreciate that it can be scary for children to leave their parent when joining Nursery School, so we do our utmost to make Bushy Leaze a welcoming place full of excitement with nurturing, caring, and supportive staff.
We run 2 sessions a day and a lunch club. The timings of these are:
Breakfast Club: 8.00 - 8.45am at £3.00 daily
Morning session: 8.45am – 11.45am
Lunch Club: 11.45am – 12.45pm
Afternoon session: 12.45pm – 3.45pm
All day sessions 8.45 - 3.45 with lunch club at £2.50 daily
Every child benefits from routine, so we keep our sessions consistent following this format:
- your child will select their name from a board in the entrance hall
- register your child as present
- enter the nursery, hang up coats/bags and place name on the board
- adult led learning time (9.00 - 9.15a.m. 1.00 - 1.15p.m.)
- free play
- rolling snack-time and conversation time
- songs & rhymes time
- home time
What are the Children Learning?
Bushy Leaze provides high quality learning experiences based on well planned play, as we believe this is the key way in which children learn with enjoyment. We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum - to find out more......